- Always try your best and keep a positive attitude.
- Bring your instrument, music, and any other supplies needed for your lesson.
- Practice on a daily basis. There are no time requirements for practicing.
- Please make sure your child is prompt to all lessons.
- Keep your child’s instrument maintained and in good repair.
- Please use me as a resource of information when considering buying a new instrument.
- Feel free to come to me with your questions and concerns regarding lessons. Open communication is important for providing productive lessons.
- Please notify me 24 hours in advanced of a missed lesson or as soon as possible in case of emergency or illness.
- Always do my best and keep a positive attitude.
- Be specific with assignments and expectations for the week.
- Give detailed practice ideas and techniques in order to support quality practice.
- Answer any questions the student may have. Keep communication open.
- Be prompt to all lessons.